I'm happy to announce several new changes about DQ.
1. We now finally have content rating system. Any can vote for any photo (just one, first vote, will be counted). That will give us a possibility to build up several additional top lists and will improve your search and chances to be on top of DailyQR, because we now have several different algorithms, check out the "Best Of" section. Rating is counting only from 22nd of July 2009, so for a while some of the ratings might be a mess. Please support your favorites by voting for their content!
2. One of the most wanted features - group now have albums, and you can upload photos to groups. Check out the group settings.
Have fun and please let us know if you find any bugs. Enjoy!
P.S. More things to come up shortly. DQ is 14'400 users by now - hooray and thank you for being with us.
Well first of all I would like to thank each and everyone from our 10684 users for joining and using our website. I appreciate your interests and I’m very to glad to receive all the feedback which is 99% positive.
However, as we continue getting bigger and develop ourselves I have to admit that some problem raise up. For instance I would have to mark out these:
1. Underage users, trying to get in. I would like to remind that DQ is an adult website containing sexual materials and is strictly for those who is over 18 as it’s required by international law. However, some idiots believe that this is a joke and not being monitored and still try to join. Any of you, our valued members, will understand that we can not tolerate this and these users have to be removed immediately. Any of you, interested in keeping the community alive and active, would understand my entreaty to REPORT the underage users. Can be done through the interface (report link in the profile) or by e-mail to email@example.com, but always you report is kept anonymous. This is very important,
2. Misunderstandings about DQ usage. Our network is free and opened – for both singing and viewing of the content. Whether you submit your photos (create albums) your content can be accessed by other users of DQ and generally anyone (who can enter DQ, join and view it). In other words - posting yourself means that you’re ready to show off and that is one of the main purposes of DailyQR. Your content is available ONLY at dailyqr.com: in your albums, in “hotties section” or in any other page (compilation, preview or whatever) – only at dailyqr.com. There is always a risk that somebody will stole your content and use it somehow. There is always a risk that somebody will recognize you (if the go to porno sites!). There is always a possibility that someone will link directly to your profile, album or photo (starting from google going to any adult website, personal blog or whatever). At the same time there is always a possibility to find new friendship, love or sex – can be WHATEVER and is your own responsibility and choice. Like any car instruction says – use it at your own risk.
3. Saboteurs. Some people are very unhappy to see DQ growing. I’m an adult webmaster for over 10 years and I do understand that there are competitors who are trying to stop us, spoiling the project, finding any possible reason to or way to do it. I’ve recently deleted two users who first asked if I’m to sell the project (strange question for a user, isn’t it?) and then started to shit around, describing how bad we are doing what we do and how we should’ve done things. Yes, I know that DQ is not technically perfect but I know that it already helping people to establish relations and is useful. Knowing we’re not perfect, I’m working to improve – all the time. You can say if something is wrong with the site’s engine or usage – I will try to fix it. If you don’t like DQ at all – you’re free to leave, the same freely as you did joined.
Thank you for understanding, will keep updated.
I'm happy to announce our new ad compaign, which is planned to show DQ's real members.
The main message is that YOU GUYS are DAILYQUEER. So we need you!
It's very simple: you're reading this because you already saw the ad and imagine how it works.
Here is what we need:
A picture of you, holding a piece of paper (road sign, airplane wing - whatever!) with a letter on it. We would appreciate several shots to select the best ourselves.
At the moment we're collecting letter for "DAILYQR.COM" but we plan to have more shortly.
Please send your photos to: dailyqr @ gmail.com